Sunday, January 19, 2014

Finally, got some time now to tell you guys a bit about myself :)

So now that I have some time, after editing the first part of my bioshock infinite gameplay, I can tell you guys a bit more about myself.
First of all, I would like to say that I am a girl, who plays video games, yes. Also I'm french, so don't be too strict on the grammar !
I did have a youtube channel in the past, well actually they're still open, there are about 50 videos on my "main channel" with minecraft videos, and other random horror games (amnesia.... cliché I know) all of them in french except with some of my minecraft cinematics. And then I have my school projects youtube channel, because I find it a bit more interesting to present stuff through videos instead of powerpoint (plus you can read from a paper and no one can tell if you know it by heart or not :p )
And a bit about my personal life now, I'm in a bilingual school so my english should not be too bad (I hope), I don't have much time to play video games but I always manage to carve out some time. I do graphic designs, video editing and a bit of 3D animation. There is much more, but that is all you need to know.... for the moment.
Anyway, hope you guys enjoy my videos, have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment